Sunday, January 3, 2010

Love Me. (original)

;)Love Me(;Love me for who i am.Love me for who i'm not.Love me just because you do.Not because I have it all for you.Look into my eyes and see through me.See through the tinted window of a million possibilities.It's the girl you fell heels over head for.The girl you'll someday want to marry.The girl you'll make the promise through thick or thin,weak or strong, hard or easy that you'll always be there.Promises will be kept all through the night.With one guided light.Of God's unfailing and unjudged love.He'll lead us through,Including me and you.But trust is something we all got to give.Trust, compassion, consideration, friendship...Your all. my all.Let's stay still through everything that'll pass us.He still. I still. We still.Everyday, all day, any day.Give it to me because I want it so bad.Your love that's my one and only.For sure there will be obstacles and giants wantingto tear us apart.But we both know nothing will break this bond.Our love is superglued to one too.And the little things will carry on our name.To lovers in the future while we pass.We're home in each other's love.And this is it.Love me.You're my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment