Sunday, January 3, 2010

New You .

For everyone who took the time to wait for this year to begin .You really didn't have to do that for a brand new start.I don't understand why they celebrate only the new yearwhen every single day we should celebrate our life that's precious and given to us as a gift that can be taken back.It's a matter of changing yourself into a better person every single day && not just the goals you want to do for next year, but the goals you plan to do in a lifetime that takes the days into months into years into decades.I'm happy that everyone's happy . I always want it this way .But you should understand that life is something you should never take for granted.n e v e r.What I remind myself everyday is that I'm in a good place now && I am going to standthroughout any bad thing happening and just keep a smile in the way. Even if it hurts that much, just smile and be happy, that's what I do. Thank God I'm not in a situation where I'm dying... hurting from aches and pains,bleeding, shot or wounded, or even even abused, I'm not starving, digging for food with baboons on my side, I won't complain && I promise myself I would never.Take the time when you wake up, to thank God that you're okay and you're goingto be okay. I know in my heart that if you consider the facts of knowing more,you'll take appreciation in what people do for you and you'll see life is a little brighterwith out the negative thoughts or impacts. That's a very wide concept but it's just thebeginning to a new change, a better change, for a person like you. b r a n d s p a n k i n g n e w .

No comments:

Post a Comment