Tuesday, February 16, 2010

AA[ex]apostrophe$

Truth or dare ?
Love or scare ?
Promise together to always be there.
Time holds us apart
But it won't be too far...
When i can ahve you all to my heart<3
Live a life you've dreamed of before,
Wait for me beyond the shore,
Keep a secret that will endure.
Brave as a lion from the Lion King,
Late night phone calls go ringringring,
Sweet music you ask for me to sing.
One sweet memory of falling asleep,
Apologies accepted but may have to repeat,
Random moments, what the *-beeeeep-*?
Makes me want to go underneath,
If you know what I mean to be in so deep,
Your heart is the one thing I seek.
Dirty mind stop thinking what you think !
One day we won't have to lie about us .
But for now we both neet to trust,
Stand under my umbrella and hush.
Jamba Juice is sweet,
But you're the most delightful treat,
Savor the moment, the future has no direction to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment