Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yes, I confess .

I scraped my knee falling for you ,but once it heals ...would you do me a favor ?&& peel off the bandaid @ once .b/c I don't want to hurt ~hurt slowly and gradually ... while my heart still dies in rememberance of the soft caressyou once gave me . the breath you took away day after day .just being with your presence gave me life ; and now I can't live w/o you in my sight .it tears me apart ,like paper shredded into millions of pieces ...when will I mend my broken heart ?question after question after question if you still love me ,or like me at the least ...I weep to be with you again ,but everything has ceased .and peace may come again ... when I find someone better ,yet for now your shadow follows the lettersof the three words I told you "I love you" .

No comments:

Post a Comment